Thursday, March 26, 2015

To the chinese people who made my dress,
 To those responsible for creating the (masterpiece) to which is considered an evening dress. I am aware of the slave work you have put into the (dress) or whatever you'd like to call that thing. I also understand that you have put money into that pathetic dress, although i'm sorry to inform you but that so called dress is nothing but a waste of perfectly good material, ruined by your careless craftsmanship and lack of care, and poor advertisement. I can assure you that nothing about that dress is the same as the pictures you had provided to me. Other than looking like a pink jellyfish the zipper also broke upon unzipping to which i can also assure you has nothing to do with my size. I'm not requesting a partial refund, simply because i don't want this dress, honestly if much rather watch it burn, then it may be considered pretty. I want nothing but a complete refund, not only because you have provided me with something that was broken and not as advertised, but because i need that money to repurchase another dress. I in addition would also like to be refunded the $60 it will cost to return the dress to your godforsaken country in only god knows where. I'm very not sorry for this intended anger embedded in this letter, but i see it as nothing but necessary. I have the right to a full refund and i expect to get it. Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Mickayla Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment